I am a master student at Interaction Lab in UNIST, under the guidance of Professor Ian Oakley. I'll start my new Ph.D journey at KAIST WIT LAB from next Spring. My research interest lies in 'Mobile sensing' and 'Digital Healthcare', specifically, 'Sonar Interaction' and 'Digital Phenotyping'. I majored in Human Factors Engineering and Computer Science during my B.S. at UNIST, and graduated at the top of the class with Minister's Award. Recently, I visited the HCI group at Melbourne University, co-worked with Professor Vassilis Kostakos.
- 21 Sep: 🏫 I've been admitted to KAIST EE.
- 15 Sep: 👨💻 Submitted 2 papers at CHI2024. Let's see.
- 02 Jul: 📄 SonarAuth is accepted at UbiComp2023! my first poster work!
- 11 May: 🎙️ Invited Talk at Monash University. Thanks to Ben.
- 23 Apr: 🇩🇪 Attend CHI2023 in Hamburg, Germany.
- 27 Mar: 🇦🇺 Attend IUI2023 in Sydney, Australia.
- 03 Mar: 🎙️ Invited Talk at University of Melbourne. Thanks to Vas.
- 20 Feb: 🧑🏻💻 Start visiting researcher at University of Melbourne.